KJV Ephesians 4:4-6
4. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
5. One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6. One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
THE ONE BODY (THE CHURCH)
KJV Colossians 1:18
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
TOMMOROW EVENING WE WILL BE DISCUSSING THE ONE BODY MORE THOURGHLY I ENCOURAGE TO COME THEN FOR A DETAILED STUDY!
KJV John 14:16-17
16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17. Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Be baptized in his name
KJV Matthew 28:19
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
KJV John 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Not flesh and bones
KJV Luke 24:39
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself:
handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me
ONE LORD (CHRIST)
IN CHRIST BAPTISM HIS FATHER SAID THIS IS HIS SON
KJV Matthew 3:13-17
13. Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
14. But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
15. And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
16. And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
17. And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
CHRIST TRANSFIGURED AND GOD SAID THIS IS MY SON HEAR YE HIM
KJV Mark 9:2-8
2. And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.
3. And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.
4. And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.
5. And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
6. For he wist not what to say; for they were sore afraid.
7. And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
8. And suddenly, when they had looked round about, they saw no man any more, save Jesus only with themselves.
KJV Hebrews 11:6
6. But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him
KJV John 8:24
24. I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
KJV Acts 16:31
31. And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ,
and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
KJV Romans 16:26
26. But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
KJV 1 Peter 3:20-21
20. Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
21. The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
KJV Romans 6:1-6
1. What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2. God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?
3. Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4. Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6. Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
ONE FATHER (GOD)
KJV Exodus 20:1-4
1. And God spake all these words, saying,
2. I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
KJV 1 Timothy 2:5
5. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
KJV James 2:19
19. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
KJV Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things of old: for I am God,
and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
DO YOU HAVE THE ONE FAITH?
DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE ONE BODY?
DO YOU LOVE THE ONE GOD?
WILL YOU REPENT OF YOUR SINS? ACTS 2:38
WILL YOU CONFESS THE ONE LORD BEFORE THIS ASSEMBLY?
WILL YOU PARATAKE OF THE ONE BAPTISM?
Copyright 1999 by Brian
Yeager may be reproducted for non-commercial purposes at no cost to others.